Spring CAM Pre-License Class
CAM Pre-License Class
April 18–21, 2017
Resurgens Plaza – 14th Floor Classroom
9:00AM – 4:00PM
Experience an engaging and informative professional-level seminar preparing you for all aspects of the Community Association Management (CAM) pre-license exam and providing you a deeper understanding of association management.
Highlights of this immersive, four-day course include:
- Licensing Requirements
- Principles of Property Ownership
- Budgets, Assessments, and Accounting
- Ethics, Responsibilities, and Standards of Conduct
- Maintenance, Contracts, Rules, and Covenants
- Insurance, Laws Governing Associations, and Rules of Ownership
Registration is no longer available for this event. Please check back for next year's class schedule.
*Registration is required; seating is limited.