A Low-Cost, High-Value Collection Program for Homeowner and Condominium Associations
Every community association knows that the timely payment of assessments is critical to its successful operation. Delinquencies cause not only financial stress, but also unnecessary discord within the community itself. It’s best to avoid delinquency, but there are times that collection becomes the unwelcome necessity. And, when that happens, you need an HOA law firm who understands how to manage the process smoothly and respectfully, leading to the best resolution for all.
NowackHoward offers a low-cost, high-value collection program for all of our HOA and condominium association clients. Our proactive approach focuses efforts on collections when owners first become past due, preventing a drawn-out process that can create strife in the community. Our experienced collection attorneys will help advise the board of directors what remedies are effective, for each situation, and when it makes sense to file suit or to foreclose on the association’s lien to collect the debt.
We take every effort to prevent collections, but when it is necessary, we are aggressive and efficient. A quick resolution is the most valuable outcome to a delinquency. NowackHoward’s Collection Team provides full-service delinquent assessment services, including:
- Collection Demand Letters
- Lien Filing Services
- Lawsuits for Money Judgments and Orders for Foreclosure
- Lien Foreclosure
- Bankruptcy Representation
If you would like to discuss your community’s specific collection issues, please contact us using one of the listed channels below.
Helping Your Neighborhood Become A Stronger Community.
Client Collections Contacts
For questions about your collection accounts, you may email us at StatusUpdate@NowackHoward.com.
For Payoff Requests:
For Bankruptcy Notices:
For Work Requests:
For Status Reports:
For Collections Counselor:
Owners in Collections
If you’ve received a communication from NowackHoward, contact us as soon as possible to save money! Call our Collections Counselor at 770-863-8920 or email Owners@NowackHoward.com.
Credit Card Payments:
Owners in collections may make credit card payments online here.
- NowackHoward is a debt collector. Any information obtained when you contact us will be used for that purpose.
- All settlements and payment arrangements must be expressly approved by in writing by a representative of NowackHoward. Making a payment or making a settlement offer will not establish a payment arrangement, nor a settlement arrangement, nor a settlement in full, without the express approval in writing by a representative of NowackHoward.